Year-End Card Contest
CALLING ALL ARTISTS! Join Beck Center's Year-End Card Contest - Our donor appeal always includes a card featuring the artwork of one of our students. This year, it could be YOU!
Submit a work of art registration form located in the Beck Center lobby by October 15 and you may be our next featured artist!
Things to keep in mind:
- Only Beck Center students age 18 and under may participate
- Please make sure your drawing fits on a 8.5x11 inch space, if it's a 3-D piece please submit a photo to email@example.com by October 15
- Keep your art to winter-related subject matter. Traditional holiday scenes will not be considered.
- Keep your work colorful, creative, and seasonal.
- Do not include words in your piece, let your pictures lend themselves to being fabulous!
- Please do not sign your piece. Write your name, age, phone number, email, and title for the piece on the back of the drawing and on the registration. Do not staple form to the art
- Winner will be notified by November 1.
- The winner’s artwork will be on display in the lobby from November – January. The winning artist will also receive 4 tickets to the youth theater production of Bye Bye Birdie in May 2013!
- Be sure to submit a registration form with a parent's signature or we cannot use the work.
- ENTRY DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 15