|December 7, 2012 to January 6, 2013|
- Show times are 7:30pm Fridays & Saturdays and 2:30pm Sundays - Mackey Main Stage
- Special Thursday performances at 7:30pm on December 20 and December 27
- Two performances on Saturdays December 15 & January 5
- Matinee only on Saturday December 29
- Book by Thomas Meehan
- Music by Charles Strouse
- Lyrics by Martin Charnin
- Directed by Scott Spence
- Musical Direction by Larry Goodpaster
- Choreographed by Martín Céspedes
Presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI)
Leapin' Lizards! Winner of seven Tony Awards including Best Musical, Book and Score, Annie is the touching story of a spunky Depression-era orphan determined to find her parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan's evil machinations, befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and finds a new home in the mansion of billionaire Oliver Warbucks, as well as a new family with “Daddy” Warbucks, his personal secretary Grace Farrell and a lovable mutt named Sandy. Annie is one of the world’s best loved musicals that includes such unforgettable songs as It’s A Hard Knock Life and Tomorrow.
DECEMBER 7 is MARQUEE FRIDAY! Join us for art + live music by Lounge Kitty + happy hour drinks and appetizers by Quaker Steak & Lube! 5:30 to 7:30pm in the Daniels Lounge, located in the Main Lobby.