Carrie the musical
|February 7, 2014 8:00PM to March 9, 2014 3:00PM|
Beck Center and Baldwin Wallace University Music Theatre Program present the REGIONAL PREMIERE of CARRIE the musicalL
FINAL WEEKEND! Show times are 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday;
Mackey Main Stage (PG-13)
"CARRIE THE MUSICAL captivates the imagination and compels attention." Theatre critic Dr. Roy Berko. Read full review here.
Playwright Lawrence D. Cohen will conduct a post-show talk following the Friday, March 7 performance.
Special student pricing $12 (plus $3 service fee) with valid I.D.
- Music by Michael Gore
- Lyrics by Dean Pitchford
- Book by Lawrence D. Cohen
- Adapted from the novel by Stephen King
- Directed by Victoria Bussert
- Choreographed by Gregory Daniels
- In collaboration with Baldwin Wallace University Music Theatre Program
- Presented through special arrangement with Rodgers & Hammerstein
- Click here to read a CARRIE the musical preview and interview with Director Victoria Bussert as featured in The Plain Dealer
- CARRIE the musical - Who's Who in the Company
Set in the small town of Chamberlain, Maine, Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who is bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie has just discovered that she's got a special power, and if pushed too far, she's not afraid to use it! (PG-13)Mackey Stage Seating Chart