Corporate Engagement at Beck Center
Your company, no matter how large or small, can have a significant impact on thousands of lives while meeting your own unique marketing, customer service, community relations or staff development needs by supporting the arts at Beck Center.
Beck Center offers dynamic professional theater, curriculum-based arts education, visual arts exhibitions, live music, community outreach and creative arts therapies services. Our critically acclaimed programming reaches more than 60,000 people from five Northeast Ohio counties annually, including children without access to the arts, people with special needs, and those seeking continuing education and inspiration.
Consider which type of support is right for your company:
- Event Sponsorship - Receive valuable benefits including promotion, admission to events, tickets to shows and team building opportunities for your corporate sponsorship. We can provide information on the marketing benefits to your company at various levels
- Charitable Contribution / Corporate Philanthropy – Does your company have a special interest in supporting the arts, youth, education or individuals with special needs? Supporting Beck Center through a tax-deductible contribution can help you reach your goals
- Matching Gifts - Let your employees know that you will increase the impact of their individual contribution to Beck Center by matching it
- Show Sponsorship / Playbill Advertisements - Bring friends and colleagues in to see your chosen sponsored show! Additionally, you can promote your brand and services and reach thousands through advertisements in our playbills
- Volunteer - Fold and stuff letters, rake leaves, help at special events or usher a show! Your group can work together and get to know Beck Center better through volunteering
To discuss what type of engagement is best for you, contact Jason Weiner, Director of Development at 216-521-2540 x 18 or email@example.com.