Corporate Membership Program
With an economic impact of $10 million on the region every year, the Beck Center plays a critical role in contributing to the vitality and economic prosperity in our area. The support of our corporate partners helps make our success possible!
By joining as a corporate member, you support the Beck Center while providing extra benefits for your employees.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Recognition in playbill
All Supporting Role benefits, plus:
- Four complimentary tickets to any play in the season
All Director’s Circle benefits, plus:
- All employees receive $5 off tickets to all professional theater performances
All President’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Advance notice of upcoming theater season
All Chairman’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Sponsorship of one production and logo placement in its promotional materials
- 10 complimentary tickets to sponsored production
All Benefactor’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Quarter-page ad in playbill of sponsored production
- 16 complimentary tickets to sponsored production
- Two complimentary tickets to any play in the season
All Founder’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Half-page ad in playbill of sponsored production
- 26 complimentary tickets to sponsored production
- Opportunity to host gathering at the Beck Center during sponsored production
Sponsorship of a Beck Center professional theater production provides significant visibility for your organization. By sponsoring a production, your company logo will be seen by more than 20,000 patrons through print materials and more than 8,000 via electronic communications.Corporate Membership Brochure
For more information, contact the Development Department at 216.521.2540 x18.
Please Patronize Our Sponsors
The Beck Center for the Arts appreciates the generous support of our Corporate Members and encourages our patrons to visit these businesses often.
Brilliant Electric Sign Co.
Cleveland Architectural Hardware
Dependable Painting Company
RPM International, Inc.
Ulmer & Berne LLP
VIP Restoration, Inc.
AXA Advisors LLC
Breadsmith of Lakewood
Forest City Enterprises
Laurice Skin Care and Cosmetics
Clark Financial Services
Gray's Auctioneers LLC
Shaw Contract Group
The Designer Consignor LLC
The Salis Family
Thomas G. Leatherman, DDS
West Development Group
West End Tavern
William J. Gaydos and Associates
Custom Picture Framing
Direct Sellers of Lakewood
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Jim's Livery Service LLC
JPMorgan Chase Foundation
Michael E. Wesel, LLC
Timothy P. Laskey, CPA