Beck Center Makes a Difference!
See how your support makes a difference each and every day.
Beck Center for the Arts has been impacting lives for over 80 years though the magic of live theater, arts education for all ages and abilities, collaboration, creative arts therapies, outreach, and free programming. We create art experiences for over 60,000 annually and are one of the largest cultural attractions in Northeast Ohio.Donate Today
Help us continue this great work and make a gift today!
Make a Difference by Supporting Beck Center
- Empower individuals with special needs and help them find their voice through artistic expression
- Provide access to the arts through free events such as Super Saturdays, our Red Stage Concert Series and BeckFest
- Give hands-on creative experiences to children from at-risk communities where funding for the arts has been cut or is non-existent
- Present intimate, diverse and affordable professional theater and youth theater that transports audiences to a different time and place
- Celebrate the work of local artists through receptions and exhibits
If you have any questions or would like to request our Giving Policies & Procedures, please contact Jason Weiner, Director of Development at 216.521.2540 x18.