Stay warm this winter with Music classes
Beck Center’s Music Education program offers a wide range of music classes and private lessons for children and adults. Our highly-qualified faculty consists of accomplished and dedicated musicians who look forward to guiding you on your musical journey!
Private Lessons are offered throughout the year - see below for for details
Beck Center Music Workshops
Join Beck Center Music Education Department for exciting and interactive workshops throughout the year! Workshops take place Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. and feature a particular instrument or type of music, cost for each workshop is $15.
Check back soon for full Music Workshop Details!
Beck Center has been named Best of the West in Music Instruction
Beck Center Music Education
- Early Childhood: We provide numerous early childhood programs for newborns though age 7! From Dalcroze Eurythmics, to Kids-N-Tunes, to Suzuki Violin, your young child will discover the joy of music and movement at Beck Center
- Group Lessons: Group lessons for instrument and voice are an excellent way to experience music and work with other students who are also beginning their musical journey
- Creative Arts Therapies: We offer Creative Arts Therapies for individuals with special needs. Click here to learn more.
Private Lessons - Open enrollment throughout the year
Private lessons are offered to anyone who wishes to learn an instrument or increase their ability on an instrument they are already studying. Our music faculty is an accomplished group of musicians who have years of experience and will help you discover your true potential on a wide variety of instruments and/or singing:
- Banjo (Ages 10 to Adult)
- Bass (Ages 10 to Adult) - String bass and electric bass.
- Brass (Ages 10 to Adult) - Trumpet/cornet, trombone, French horn, mellophone, and tuba.
- Composition/Music Theory (Ages 12 to Adult)
- Guitar (Ages 5 to Adult) – Classical, electric, and acoustic.
- Percussion (Ages 8 to Adult) - Drum set, snare, mallet, and auxiliary instruments.
- Piano (Ages 5 to Adult)
- Strings (Ages 5 to Adult) - Violin, viola, fiddle, and cello.
- Ukulele (Ages 5 to Adult)
- Voice (Ages 12 to Adult and Ages 7-11 with special arrangements)
- Woodwinds (Ages 12 to Adult) - Clarinet, flute, oboe, and saxophone.
For more information or to schedule private lessons, contact Associate Director of Music Education Matthew Charboneau at 216.521.2540 x37 or email@example.com.
Music Department Student Showcases are held on the following Saturdays at 3 p.m. and are free and open to the public in Beck's Music & Dance Building Recital Hall.
- October 22
- November 19
- December 10
- January 21
- February 25
- March 18
- April 29
- May 20