Stay warm this winter with Visual Arts classes
CORRECTION: The following Visual Arts classes are missing from the printed mini-grids. They are scheduled for the Winter/Spring Semester, and more information is available in the complete course catalog.
- Session 1: 4996 | Pottery, Throwing, Hand-Building | 18-Up | 7-9 PM | Ambro
- Session 2: 4997 | Pottery, Throwing, Hand-Building | 18-Up | 7-9 PM | Ambro
- Session 1: 5017 | Drawing Principles & Practice | 13-Up | 7-9 PM | Scicchitano
- Session 2: 5018 | Drawing Principles & Practice | 13 Up | 7-9 PM | Scicchitano
Beck Center's comprehensive Visual Arts program offers two 8-week sessions for children, teens, and adults. Choose from several creative opportunities that include Family Clay Time, Pottery, Painting, Life Drawing, Watercolors, Mixed Media, Cartooning, and more! Some classes are designed to be taken in multiple sessions to allow students to acquire the skills they need to fully realize their potential and create beautiful art. Please note: Your supply list will be provided on the first day of class.
There are opportunities throughout the year for students to participate in fun community cultural events such as Beck Center's Student Art Show, Parade the Circle, and the Lakewood 4th of July Parade. Students, as well as the general public, are invited to attend all of our free gallery exhibits and artist receptions.
- Beck Center also offers Visual Arts classes for individuals with special needs such as Art Buddies, Art Makers for Teens and Art Makers for Adults. Click here to learn more about our Creative Arts Therapies program.
Beck Center for the Arts welcomes you to enjoy our year-round exhibits by local, regional and internationally acclaimed artists in our Jean Bulicek Galleria. As always, all exhibits are free and open to the public.
Current Exhibit: Playing the Changes: The Life and Legacy of Milt Hinton